Thursday, February 07, 2008

A lovely conversation.

J: LET IT RAIN!!!!
K: Rain. You are aware it's sunny out.
J: Let it rain down on me?
J: 4 Strings?
J: I like to keep my pimp hand strong.
K: Four what?
J: lol
J: Follow! All my love it's you that I dream of, all my love since that day! Dancing with you in the summer rain!
J: *dance dance REVOLUTION!*
J: *has issues* :)
K: You don't really need to tell me that. I'm well aware of your mental state, or lack thereof.
J: *loves tacos*
K: And, as per usual, you bounce back quickly.
J: We're going out tonight, you in?
K: Not tonight, no. I have work to finish and a date later.
J: Ok.
K: Keep asking though. One of these days free time will be mine again.
J: No problem.
J: Make this girl write me back and tell me she likes me. DO IT! DO IT NOW!
K: What girl?
J: The one I mailed last night.
K: Yes, that narrows it down nicely. I definitely know what you're talking about now.
J: I showed you her profile yesterday assmuppet.
K: Oh, that one. That actually does help narrow it down.
J: The financial one. 32. Real pretty.
K: If I knew where she lived, I'd have a gun to her head making her like you already. That's how I roll.
J: Now that's friendship.
K: heh...
J: I'm listening to Pretty Women as we speak.
J: ROFL
J: LOLLERSKATES
K: You're sure full of energy today. And caps.
J: I'm just excited about the girl.
K: Oh good. Not like that's ever gone wrong in the past.
J: Shut it!
J: Monkey steals the peach!
K: No, my testicles are staying right where they are, thank you very much.
J: Dude, check out these hot remixes.
K: Techno?
J: Hot, kickin' techno. Two remixes of the same song.
K: Right.
K: The first one is awesome.
K: So's the second one. Two remixes of the same song that are awesome? This must create a rift in space-time or something.
J: I know!
K: I must say, I prefer the first one though. I like the use of the strings.
J: I like the use of boobs.
K: There's a boob remix?
J: I wish.
J: I want time to play with Sandy.
K: We all want that. Seems like you're the only one who has any potential to get that anyway.
J: Let me rephrase! I want play time AGAIN with Sandy.
K: Oh. Well, that's different.
K: Shall we add the addendum "right now"?
J: I thought I explained this whole thing to you.
J: Might as well add right now since it doesn't have a chance in hell of happening.
K: Right now? Or ever?
J: Unfortunately ever. "I got a little crazy", her words.
K: Sometimes... ok, frequently, I really wish I could punch the stupid out of the women you try to date.
J: It was the most fun I've had in a long time.
K: I hear you.
J: But she got all weirded out and was all like "I don't know if we can be friends" and what not.
K: Girls. Can't live with 'em, and if you bury too many in the basement, eventually people notice.
J: LOL.
J: So yeah, it's either be friends with no play, or not be friends with no play.
K: Given your shitty options, go with option A.
J: She's ignoring me anyway. Which she does.
K: So I've noticed.
J: She usually talks to me again. But doing fun stuff with her was like a ... horribly addictive drug.
J: You know the holocaust?
K: Total opposite?
J: Exactly.
K: I grok you, loud and clear.
J: Her skin is like liquid satin.
K: And now we've entered into the realm of STOP TELLING ME THESE THINGS.
J: heh...
J: I'm giving you book ideas.
K: I don't do bodice rippers.
J: You could. I have faith in you.
K: You are aware I can set you on fire from here, right?
J: Yes, but then I would get significantly less work done.
K: You're working? You're spending a lot of time IMing me here.
J: Spoke the pot to the kettle.
K: Have you heard my typing slow when you were composing your replies?
J: Oh, shut up you multitasking master.
K: Back to work with you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home